Monday, July 14, 2008

Falling Off the Wagon






Okay, I haven't updated in a while out of embarrassment. My weight loss journey has taken a break. I lost some weight in the beginning, but since then I have just stayed the same. There are a lot of excuses (camping, going back to work, etc) but they don't really matter. So, I'm climbing back on that metaphorical wagon. I joined Weight Watchers on line today. It worked for me in college when I had about the same amount of weight to lose, so here's to what works! Thank you everyone again for all your support, and I'm still going to make those goals and get those pledges! Hey, no one ever did sign up to shave their head or do anything crazy like that, you still could. Here's some new pics too (camping and Natalie's 2 year), I know most of you just check this site for that anyway :)

6 comments:

the buurstra's said...

There is only love for ya here Kara! Watch out Kirstie Alley, or Valerie Bertinelli, or whomever is the spokeswoman for Weight Watchers now...you'll have them all beat! YOU CAN DO IT!

Way cute pics of Natalie too!

jt said...

nana--said--
of course these babies are the best--all nana's babies are.

Kara you take such good pictures, you have the ability to get good expresions.

thank you for sharing

love mom

Jessica Brown said...

yay for ww online! i'm on it, too! we can encourage each other!

miss you. i'll call soon.

Erika said...

You have a beautiful little girl!...
and I agree, you can do it, Kara! Just use that strong will of yours and you'll be all set :)

wendy said...

Hey Kara,

We all fall off the wagon. The most important thing is that we continue to get up, brush off our butts and knees (however big they may be...lol) and climb back up there for the cintinuation of the ride. Remember, it's a life-long journey so if you fall off, just get back on as soon as you can (and don't beat yourself up about it!). It's that simple.

I UNDERSTAND where you're st and I'm here for ya :-)

You can do it, Girl!!!!!

Sarah said...

YOU CAN DOOOOO IT!!! We all have faith in ya!

Natalie is one of the most beautiful little girls I've seen! She is so precious! You guys sure did a good job! :o) And you took some awesome pictures! Great job!

Maybe SOME day we'll make it back that way! A Michigan summer day sounds great! It's supposed to be 100 here in ol' KS this weekend! YUCK!

Have a great rest of the week!