Friday, September 19, 2008

All About Michael


I had to catch a few pictures of my little man in his crib. He'll be six months here soon and is growing like crazy (well, at least by his standards!). As you can see in one of the pictures he is the proud owner of two bottom teeth! He is rolling over and "talking" all the time, quite loudly. He loves to eat applesauce and peaches mixed with cereal. His favorite song is "You Are My Sunshine", which could not be more fitting. He is smiles and laughs about 90% of the time. It is so amazing to see the differences between my two children. I didn't think I could love any other as much as I love my Roo, but I do. He's completely different, yet my heart somehow made room, or grew! Well, enough gushing.

7 comments:

Jessica Brown said...

gush away! he is totally and completely adorable.

much love to all of you!

L-Town Rollers said...

Whoa! Two post in a month? Are you feeling ok?

jt said...

My dears

I can't believe how fast they grow. A week makes such a difference. Hold on to the moments--they go so fast.
love--mom

Erika said...

Awwwww, how sweet! It's nice to hear you talk about your children so don't worry :) The Little Man looks like a happy guy!

And I am quite impressed how quickly you blogged again - you must be exhausted! :)

the buurstra's said...

He's totally gush-able...so go for it! :)

Sooooo cute.

the buurstra's said...

oh and by the way, i found another race for us possibly. not sure what it is called but it's in belding on oct. 25.

check out:

www.mirunning.com

Anonymous said...

so sweet!!! and two teeth already....wow!! :) thanks for sharing new pics!!