Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Kiddos











These are the impromptu photo shoot pics from this morning after church. The weather was gorgeous, the kids were happy, and my lovely husband was so excited to help me get these over with. These are Michael's one year photos (so he's 15 months, close enough), and Natalie's 3 year photos. I can't believe how big they are getting. Michael is a walking machine, not a very coordinated one, but it's walking none the less. Natalie is her usual happy, crazy, feisty self.




2 comments:

Erika said...

You have adorable kids and you take great pictures, Kara! You make me envious!!!!

aaboras said...

Oh my gosh!! Where has the time gone? Your kids are sooo big!

We made our blog private so e-mail me (aaburandt@hotmail.com) your e-mail address so I can send you an invite if you still want to follow us. Hope all is well!!