Friday, April 6, 2007

Ain't she cute?


KT - Well, Ryan likes the blog idea so much he wants his say too. So, instead of subjecting you all to two exciting blogs about the Telmans, we'll just preface our entries with KT or RT. Natalie's awful cute isn't she? The live bunnies in her Easter pictures didn't think so. When she wasn't trying to squeeze their heads or poke their eyes, she was lifting them off the ground by one ear. I think Ryan and I are responsible to pay for some bunny therapy. It took four different bunnies to finally get a good shot where she's smiling and the bunny doesn't look terrified or is running out of the frame. Unfortunately for the newest Buurstra addition (the handsome Grayson Noah) Natalie thinks he is also a little bunny. She smiles the second she sees him, but then tries to "pet" the stuffing out of him. Oh well, he better toughen up if he's gonna make it in a house with their two cats.

2 comments:

jt said...

Hello. I love this site. Natalie, you are my special treasure. I love having access to pictures of you daily. I can download them to my file. You sure are beautiful. Love nana

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! Out of all this is my favorite, especially to look at Natalie angelical face. I am happy to have an update of her life! Love, Abuela